Let your neighbors know about the threat to rooftop solar
We are working to alert the public about the threat to rooftop solar. It isn’t easy and we need your help. Here’s two ways you can help. Choose one or the other or both – whatever works for you!
1) Distribute information around your neighborhood or at your community organization
Here is a link to a flyer that you can copy, personalize and print. We left some space at the bottom of the flyer for you to write a personal message and a way for your neighbors to contact you.
- Leave the flyer in the door or under the mat, not in the mailbox.
- If you are comfortable, consider knocking on the door and chatting with your neighbor if they are home.
- If you don’t mind, let us know you intend to do this activity by completing the form below. It helps us have a sense of who is doing what.
- If you have questions or want guidance, schedule a short call with our staff.
- THANK YOU!!!
2) Circulate the petition
Here is a link to a petition you can print and circulate. When you are done, take a photo of the petitions and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us if you need help or have questions.